Solid green, blinking yellow, and solid red lights indicate that the cable connection between the field sensor and AIS has a problem.
On power up the field sensor checks communications to the AIS. If the field sensor detects a problem, the AIS it will add an additional solid red light during the preflight checks. Please perform the following checks to the field sensor, AIS, and cable.
- Remove the cable and closely inspect the connector pins on the AIS and field sensors.
- Closely inspect the connector pins on the cable.
- Reattach the cable to the field sensor and AIS. You should feel a slight click when inserted.
- Power on the sensor and verify that the solid red light is no longer present during the preflight check.
If you still experience a solid red light during the preflight check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following.
- Did the sensor experience any hard landings or crashes?
- What is your sensor model and serial number?
- Please attach a log file using the instructions at the end of this page. https://analytics.slantrange.com/HardwareGuide/3p-toolbox-and-calibration.html