- If the license was just renewed or issued, refresh the license by logging in SlantView Settings => User Account.
- Best practice is to not modify the dataset folders as they come off the sensor. Leave the timestamp name of the folder intact, and do not remove the raw images from the top level of the directory. The folder itself can be moved around at will on your data storage devices, and folders can be created within the raw dataset to store SlantView exports, for example.
- Verify you have an active license by logging into your account on analytics.slantrange.com and clicking "View Plan Information." If you do not have an active plan for your sensor, you can renew your plan on our online store by selecting "Build A Bundle" then "I Already Own My Sensor".
- Be sure the folder containing the raw images from the data collection is selected. SlantView does not recursively search the directory for the raw data. If a sub-folder, such as the "GeoTIFF" or "SHP" created within SlantView is selected, SlantView will not be able to find the raw data and thus will not recognize the folder as a real dataset
If you are still having issues with licensing please send an email to support with the following information:
- Username for the license.
- Collection date of the dataset.
- The sensor.log or log*.log file from the dataset.
- An image file from the dataset.
- The SlantView log file found C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\SlantRange\log.
Please sign in to leave a comment.