The Field Sensor and AIS are directional, please pay close attention to mounting them forward facing based on your systems mounting guidelines.
Ensure the AIS cable clicks into both the AIS and sensor port for secure connection
To mount 3pX to DJI Skyport, align the white dot on the sensor to red dot on the drone. Insert and twist sensor counter-clockwise to lock. Press button and twist clockwise to release.
Watch the tutorial video
- Download the 3p Toolbox from analytics.slantrange.com
- Power on sensor
- Place computer 15-20 feet away from drone for stronger connection.
- Connect to the sensor, WiFi password: slantrange3p
- Be in first calibration position, before starting calibration from 3p toolbox.
- Follow calibration sequence per tutorial video.
- If prompted, click OK to complete calibration.
- Power down sensor
Please sign in to leave a comment.