1. Visit SlantRange.com and click the ""login"" button at the top right of the page.
2. Click the Research and Breeding option
3. The screen will show all of your datasets and locations on the right. Select the location of interest from the list.
4. After you've chosen the location, you will see all the available datasets and results for that location. To view your insights, click ""results,"" and select the dataset you'd like to view.
5. In the map window on the left, you can interact with your data. At the top of the page, you'll see your available data products.
6. Click on any plot to view plot-level results.
SlantRange Tip: Understanding Plot-Level Results
- The pop-up above the plot provides more information about data for your selected location
- The histogram shows the distribution of the selected data product over the entire trial
- Right next to the histogram, a line graph plots the trajectory of your selected data product across the entire season
Please sign in to leave a comment.