After completing a data collection, the next step is to run a quality check
To complete a data quality check:
- Insert the SD card into your computer and open SlantView
SlantRange Tip: Running Your First Data Quality Check
If this is your first data quality check, you'll need to create a data directory for your SD card before continuing. When you insert your SD card into your computer and open SlantView, follow these steps in the window that appears:
- Click “manage data directories” on the left
- Click “select folder” and choose the appropriate location
- In the data management panel on the right, click the three dots at the end of the selected dataset
- Click “data quality” from the menu that appears
- Once complete, you’ll see an overview of all the images you’ve collected during your flight
- Verify that the images cover the appropriate places on the field
- Verify that the majority of the images are not outlined in red or yellow. The images below indicate good quality and poor quality examples.
- If the majority of your images are outlined in red or yellow, you'll have to recollect your data. Please notify your SlantRange contact for troubleshooting.
Example of a Good Quality Check Assessment
Example of a Poor Quality Check Assessment